Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Laser Type:||Carbon Dioxide Fractional Laser 10600nm||Laser Wavelength:||10600nm|
|Laser Power:||Up To 40W (optional)||Light System:||7 Joint Arms|
|Pulse Duration:||100-5000ms||Facula:||Single Mode|
|Focussed Diameter Of The Beam:||0.25mm||Focal Area:||0.05mm2|
fractional co2 laser equipment,
scar removal machine
Home Beauty Fractional Co2 Laser Machine For Smooth Burnt Scars / Wrinkle Removal
Carbon Dioxide Fractional Laser
Up to 40W (optional)
7 joint arms
Focussed diameter of the beam
Ultra Pulase, fractional
Sequence, random, parallel (switchable)
Area of diagram
Interface colourful touch screen
AC230V±10%, 50Hz/ AC 110V ± 10% 60Hz
18 working days after payment
Fractionated CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
Photos Courtesy of: Renato Rodríguez, MD
The signs of an aging face include lines, wrinkles, age spots and a downward drooping of facial features.
Although having surgery can help to correct the positioning of aging tissue, it cannot restore the skin's once youthful glow. For those patients with medium to deep wrinkling who wish to avoid surgical procedures but
desire a youthful, refreshed skin tone, Pixel® CO2 skin resurfacing is the ideal choice. Years ago, CO2 skin resurfacing fell out of favor due to the treatment's long downtimes and risk of complications. Now with the Pixel CO2, you again see the fabulous results only available with CO2 but with a considerable reduction in downtime.
In fact, with Pixel CO2, the average patient will only see about 3 to 5 days of minor downtime.
Best of all, you have two options to meet your fractional CO2 needs. If you currently own a CO2 system, Alma Lasers offers the Pixel® CO2 OMNIFIT handpiece, designed to fit nearly any standard CO2 resurfacing laser.
If you are new to CO2 resurfacing or looking for a complete system, Alma offers the Pixel CO2 system. This 30-watt, standalone unit gives you the convenience of two pixelated handpieces, a 7 X 7 and a 9 X 9 array, plus two surgical tips. Either Pixel CO2 solution will provide you the perfect tool to meet your patients' needs through Pixel Perfect laser skin resurfacing procedures.
With the Pixel CO2, laser light passes through the patented Pixel® micro optics lens array to penetrate the skin with tiny thermal channels. This creates an ablative and thermal effect in only these channels — a micro-injury — without disturbing the surrounding tissue. The tissue surrounding the micro-injury sites (about 15-20 percent of the treatment area) start the process of healing. The intact, undamaged skin around the treatment site is what promotes quicker healing for a faster recovery.
1) Up to 5 fractional treatment modes, dermis and epidermis treatments are effective at the same time in
2) Up to 200mj single-point energy;
3) 5 default graphics for precise scanning with up to 10 levels of scan coverage;
4) 3 kinds of scanning tips and 1 kind of cutting tip offered;
5) Unique DIY graphic scanning function for best match with any target shape;
6) 30w world's top RF CO2 laser installed (20w/10w for Optional);
7) More cleaning and smelless with initiative patented Off-gas Purification System installed;
8) High precise scanning with top quality scanning system;
9) Highly improved overall visual effect and stability adopted injection process production;
10) Convenient and easy-work handpiece suitable for body mechanics;
11) Advanced safety protection with real time online self-detection system;
12) Treatment safety and comfort improved with pixel energy respective setup.
What is CO2 Fractional Laser?
Fractional CO2 Laser is a new technology that corrects many dermatological and cosmetic skin conditions through one procedure. The procedure corrects conditions such as superficial lesions, scars, skin texture, wrinkles, As the laser scans the surface of the patient’s skin, it will create thousands of micro-thermal zones
in the treated areas which will promote the production of new collagen, resulting in healthier, smoother and younger-looking skin.
CO2 Fractional Laser Results
The results from a Fractional CO2 Laser will be visible after about one week, once the treated area of the
skin (little brown scabs) will peel off. For me, this took about one week. After that, I was able to see my new,
fresh skin underneath. Although seeing apparent differences after 1-2 weeks, the full results came about a
month after the procedure. My skin got a new healthy glow, the overall skin texture was improved, my pores
were diminished and some fine lines under the eyes decreased. Along with the above, the treatment also took years of sun damage off my face allowing me to go without makeup and look more youthful with an even skin
1. Skin renewing and resurfacing
2. Wrinkle removal. skin tightening
3. Acne and scar removal , melasma removal
4. Smooth burnt scars and surgery scars. traumatic scars ,etc
5. Remove intractable chloasmas and pigmentation
6. Sun damage recovery
Contact Person: tt