Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bimetal Disc Thermostat||Rated Voltage And Current:||16A/125VAC,10A/250VAC 50HZ/60HZ|
|Applications:||Water Heater / Dish Washer / Boiler / Cooker / Drier||Advantage:||High Accuracy , Mini-size, Light , Long Lifespan|
|Cycles Life:||100, 000 Cycles||Certifications:||TUV And CCC|
automatic reset thermostat,
electric oven thermostat
Manual Reset Bimetal Disc Snap Thermostat 60HZ For Refrigerator With Long Lifespan
Detailed Product Description
Applications of KSD301 Thermostat
1. Water dispenser, Electric heater, Sandwich toasters, Dishwashers, Dryers, Disinfection cabinet, Microwave ovens, Electric coffee pot, Electric caldron, Refrigerator, Air conditioning gluing machine
3. The seat heaters
Advantages of KSD301 Thermostat
1. Stable performance
2. High accuracy
3. Mini-size, light
4. High reliability and long lifespan
5. Little radio interference
6. Less flashover
KSD301-V series snap-action thermostat is a kind of miniature hermetically sealed bimetal thermal switch (1/2" disc). It is of single-pole single-throw structure and works under resistive load. KSD301 thermostat is in wide use in a great variety of compact type home appliances, such as coffee maker, water dispenser, toaster, microwave oven, electric pad and portable icebox etc., to provide temperature control or temperature protection.
1. Electrical parameters: 1)CQC,VDE,UL,CUL AC250V 50~60Hz 5A/10A/15A (Resistance load)
2)UL AC125V 50Hz 15A (Resistance load)
2. Action temperature range: -10~260℃ temperature accuracy: ±2 ±3 ±5 ±10℃
3. Recovery and action temperature difference: 8~100℃ (Optional)
4. Connection method: Insert the terminal 250# (bending angle: 0~90° optional); Insert the terminal 187# (bending angle: 0~90° optional; thickness: 0.5, 0.8mm optional)
5. Lifespan: ≥ 150,000 times
6. Electrical strength: No spark or breakdown for 1min at AC 50Hz 1800V
7. Contact resistance: ≤50mΩ
8. Insulation resistance: ≤100MΩ
9. Junction method: Constant-closed: the contact point disconnects when temperature rises; and contact point connects when temperature falls;
Constant-opened: the contact point connects when temperature rises; and contact point disconnects when temperature falls.
10. Casing protective class: IP00
Installation method: installed for KI031 series: general moving ring, mini round moving ring, flat moving ring general aluminum cover with mounting hole, extra length aluminum cover with mounting hole.
1. Grounding method: Connection is made between the metal casing of the temperature controller and the metal part of the grounding device.
2. When adopting contact temperature sensing installation, the surface of the metal cover is required to be securely contacted with the installing surface of the controlled device. For ensuring the temperature sensing effect, it is required to coat thermal conductive grease or other similar thermal conductive medium on the surface of temperature sensor.
3. For reliable performance, collapse, loose or distorted top part of the cover is prohibited during installation.
4. Liquid inleakage into the controller, crackle in the casing and unauthorized change of external terminal position are not allowed.
5. When the product is used in the circuit with maximum current of 5A, the cable with copper core at section 0. 5-1mm2 is required for connection; When the product is used in the circuit with maximum current of 10A, the cable with copper core at section 0.75-1.5 mm2 is required for connection;
6. The product should be kept in a clean, dry and corrosive-gas free warehouse with good ventilation and at relative humidity below 90%, environment temperature below 40℃.
7. Do not bend the terminals when installation, otherwise it will affect the reliability of the electrical connection.
Rated voltage and current
100, 000 cycles
Available Calibration Ranges
40℃ up to 180℃,tolerance ±5℃(insulation material PPS)
Available Calibration Ranges
40℃ up t o 220℃,tolerance ±5℃(insulation material 95 ceramics )
up to 40° C below the min. switching temperature limit lowest limit 30° C. Other values on request
≥80N, no slip off
Dielectric Strength Terminal to Cap
2000 V eff, 50 HZ
Min. Rate of Temp. Rise
0,5° C /min
Ambient Temperature Limits
0° up to 200°
Tracking Resistance of Base Material PTI ≥ 250 V
Contact Person: tt